Last Updated August 30th 2022
This website (the “Website”) is operated by Whyze Health Limited (“Whyze Health”). This Privacy Notice provides guidance and information to users/visitors of our website.
In this Privacy Notice, references to “you” means the person whose Data we collect, use and process.
We will use your Data only for the purposes and in the manner set forth below, which describes the steps we take to ensure the processing of your Data is in compliance with European Union Law including (EU) 2016/679 (known as the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) and any subsequent amendments (collectively referred to as “Data Protection Legislation”).
Identity of the Data Controller
For the purposes of Data Protection Legislation, the Data Controller is Whyze Health Limited.
When does this Privacy Notice Apply?
This Privacy Notice applies to Data that we collect, use and otherwise process about you in connection with your use of our website and your interactions with us.
Note that Personal Data and other data submitted by or on behalf of a Service User to the Services through the Whyze Health App is covered by the Privacy Notice available with the App.
Acceptance of this Privacy Notice
By using this Website and by disclosing your Data to us, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, use and disclosure of your Data by us as described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with or are not comfortable with any aspect of this Privacy Notice, your only remedy is to discontinue using our website. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Notice at any time. Your continued use of any part of our website following notification or posting of such changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
In the event you have any concerns about this Privacy Notice, please contact us by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we may collect from you
The Data we process about you broadly falls into the following categories:
- Contact Information to contact you following a query
- Email address for subscription to our marketing newsletter
- Contact details and CV if you applying to Whyze Health for an open position.
- If you are a supplier or service provider to Whyze Health (or work for a supplier or service provider), you may also be required to provide us with Personal Data such as your contact details and payment and billing information.
We collect your Data from limited sources. The table below sets out the different types of Data that we collect and the sources we collect it from. Please note that if you do not provide us with your contact information, we will not be able to provide you with any information you request.
|Category||Type of Data||Purpose of processing||Legal Basis of processing|
|Contact Information||Name, email address and telephone number (if you have provided this information to us), the time, date and details of your visit to our Website, service usage data, device number, source and destination of IP addresses, location based data and the resources you access on our website and any other information that you may provide by filling in forms on our website.||This information is processed to enable Whyze Health to: (i) deal with and respond to your request, query or complaint, (ii) ensure compliance with Whyze Health’s legal obligations||Consent, where the personal data relates to the person supplying it to Whyze Health and has been supplied to Whyze Health voluntarily.|
|Email Address||Email address and contact information||This information is processed to allow Whyze Health to maintain its marketing database when you subscribe to our newsletter or other marketing materials||Consent, where the personal data relates to the person supplying it to Whyze Health and has been supplied to Whyze Health voluntarily.|
|Candidate CV||Contact details and all work related, and education details contained in a candidate CV||This information is processed by Whyze Health when you apply to our company for a position on our team||Consent, where the personal data relates to the person supplying it to Whyze Health and has been supplied to Whyze Health voluntarily.|
|Vendor Data||Business Contact details of vendors and billing details||This information is processed to allow us to work with vendors and process payments||Subject to contract, where personal data is processed based on the contract in place for services.|
What will Whyze Health use my data for?
We collect and process information about you for the purposes of complying with our legal duties and for other legitimate purposes. We may use your Data to:
- Ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective, responsive and compatible manner for you and for your computer or device;
- Respond to your requests for information and other communication or correspondence you may submit to us;
- Improve the services that we provide to you;
- Carry out statistical analysis;
- Manage your application if your applied to us for an open position;
- Manage our relationships with Vendors;
- Carry out activities necessary to the running of Whyze Health, including systems testing, network monitoring, staff training and quality control; and
- Notify you about changes to our website, services or policies.
Collection of Personal Data from Children
Whyze Health does not provide services to children. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any personal information through our website.
How We May Share Your Personal Data
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third parties authorised by you. We will disclose your personal information to a third party with your authorisation.
- Third-party service providers. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities. These companies are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us, based on our instructions and in compliance with this Privacy Notice and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. For example, we use Google Analytics for website monitoring.
- Professional Advisors We may share your information with professional advisors acting as service providers, processors or controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services and to the extent that we are legally obliged to share or have a legitimate interest in sharing your personal data.
- Compliance with legal obligations. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as: to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights; to protect your safety or the safety of others; to investigate fraud; or, to respond to a government request. Where possible and legally permissible, we will consult you in advance of any such disclosure. We will reject any third-party requests for personal information that are not legally binding.
- Business transaction. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, we may disclose your personal information to a third party involved in the transaction as permitted by applicable law.
- Affiliated businesses. Whyze Health may share your personal information with affiliates to provide the services including access to the Site and to improve or develop the Site.
- Third-party plugins. Your interactions with third-party plugins are governed by the Privacy Notice of the company providing the third-party plugin. Whyze Health is not responsible for the privacy and security practices of such third parties, and it is your choice to use such third-party plugins. We encourage you to read the Privacy Notice of any third party you interact with on or through the Site.
We will not share your data with any 3rd party partner for marketing purposes.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes of providing access to the Site and related services to you, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Secure Your Personal Data
Whyze Health takes reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the security of Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful access, use, destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure. While we follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Data, no method of storage or transmission is 100% secure.
International Transfer of Personal Data
Your Data may be transferred, stored and processed in one or more countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), for example, when one of our service providers use employees or equipment based outside the EEA. For transfers of your Data to third parties outside of the EEA, we take additional steps in line with Data Protection Legislation. We will put in place adequate safeguards with respect to the protection of your privacy, fundamental rights and freedoms, and the exercise of your rights.
- Adequacy Decisions: We rely on decisions from the European Commission where they recognise that certain countries and territories outside of the European Economic Area ensure an adequate level of protection for personal information. These decisions are referred to as “adequacy decisions”.
- Standard Contractual Clauses: We utilise standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission (and the equivalent standard contractual clauses for the UK, where appropriate) for transfers to the United States.
While transfers to countries that don’t have an adequacy decision typically take place on the basis of the standard contractual clauses, in certain circumstances, transfers can also take place on the basis of exemptions provided for under data protection law. For example, sharing with law enforcement, in emergency situations where we learn that a person’s life is at risk.
Where we transfer personal information from a non-EEA country to another country, you acknowledge that third parties in other jurisdictions may not be subject to similar data protection laws to the ones in our jurisdiction. There are risks if any such third party engages in any act or practice that would contravene the data privacy laws in our jurisdiction and this might mean that you will not be able to seek redress under our jurisdiction’s privacy laws.
Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
You have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. To exercise your rights in connection with Personal Data processed by Whyze Health on its own behalf, please contact us by using the information in the “Contacting us” section, below.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party). You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
Right to Withdraw Consent
Where you have provided your consent to allow us to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings (e.g. opting out). In certain cases, we may continue to process your personal data after you have withdrawn consent if we have a legal basis to do so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities. Where you withdraw your consent, it does not affect the lawfulness of any processing we carried out in relation to your personal data before your withdrawal.
Automated Decision Making
You have the right to not be subject to solely automated decision-making, including profiling, which has legal effects or other similarly significant effects on you. To exercise this right, you can: (a) request that a person reviews any such decision; (b) express your point of view; and/or (c) contest the decision. We do not currently use automated decision making or profiling.
Right to Lodge a Complaint
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, and you are located in the EEA, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission.
Links to other websites
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites and web platforms. In addition, third parties’ websites may also provide links to our website. If you follow a link to any of those websites or web platforms, please note that those websites and web platforms have their own Privacy Notice and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any Data to those websites.
We do not accept, and we disclaim, any responsibility for the Privacy Notices and information protection practices of any third-party website (whether or not such website is linked on or to our website). These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only, and you access them at your own risk. It is your responsibility to check the third-party website’s Privacy Notice before you submit any Data to their website.
To exercise your rights regarding your Personal Data, or if you have questions regarding this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices contact us at : email@example.com
Changes To This Privacy Notice
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our practices, technologies, legal requirements and other factors. If we do, we will reflect this in the “Last updated” date at the top of this Privacy Notice.